- Please refer to your decision letter for instructions regarding the submission of your revision.
- Please remember that your manuscript text, including title page, abstract, acknowledgments, funding sources, disclosures, references, tables, and figure legends should not exceed 7,000 words. Manuscripts exceeding this limit will be returned to authors for further revision, prior to review unless authors indicate in the cover letter of the submission that they are aware of the excess page fees and willing to cover the charges. Word count is calculated by the Editorial Office using the Microsoft Word tool.
- Please label each page of your revision using your manuscript number followed by /R1, /R2, /R3, etc.
- In your written response to the reviewers' comments, give the exact page number(s), paragraphs(s) and line number(s) where each revision was made.
- Enter Conflict of Interest Disclosures. You will need to describe conflicts regarding this manuscript for all authors.
- Original manuscript files should be submitted electronically to the Editorial Office, so as not to delay publication if and when the paper is accepted.